TGI Fridays Potato Skins ( Cheddar & Bacon )
T.G.I. Friday’s has combined the bold flavours of cheddar and bacon potato skins into a delectable snack chip. They’re thick, crunchy, and gratifying… with no trans fat… plus they’re made from actual potatoes and potato skins. Parties, potlucks, barbecues, and summer camps are all great places to use this.
- TGI Fridays Frozen Appetizers (55 oz) Potato Skins with Loaded Cheddar and Bacon, around 4.5 serves
- The TGI Fridays Loaded Cheddar and Bacon Potato Skins are a quick and easy appetiser to make.
- In your oven, ready to heat
- Cheddar cheese and applewood smoked bacon are stuffed into our TGIF loaded potato skins.
- It’s perfect for a quick appetiser or party dish.
- For easy storage, it’s packaged in a box.
- Put it in the freezer until you’re ready to use it.
- TGI Fridays has a selection of appetisers that the whole family will appreciate, including potato skins, spinach artichoke dip, chicken bits and wings, mozzarella sticks, sliders, and jalapeno poppers.
- Food item that is SNAP and EBT eligible